Architect: Hans Fourné
Inauguration of the Hospital of Conradty in 1900, extension 1907.
Conradty's former operating hospital was built in 1900 by C. Conradty. Already seven years later it was extended by 9 meters on both sides due to the high demand and the confined space conditions. The plant hospital was managed by the respective company doctor of Conradty. Since 1974 it is operated as a private retirement home and has been extensively renovated.
Factory Hospital Conradty, View from Southwest